Accessibility Statement for Function London
This is an accessibility statement from Function London Limited.
Measures to support accessibility
Function London Limited takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Function London:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Function London is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Function London. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Function London:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ
- Twitter: @function_london
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
This statement was created on 31st January 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.